Adventurous Rishikesh Stay2N3D, Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, near the mighty Ganges, Rishikesh is one of the holiest places in India and a favorite of those seeking spirituality. Popularly called the ‘Gateway to the Himalayas’, this tranquil town is also the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’ and an adventure lover’s paradise.
What You’ll Love…
The Award-Winning Hotel – India’s first ‘activotel’
Just 30km from the buzzing town of Rishikesh and 270km from the capital, Delhi, in the middle of a reserve forest and on the banks of the Ganges River, lies Atali Ganga, a pristine Himalayan oasis. Nature sings her soothing tunes in this paradise, perfect for urban souls looking for a relaxing escape. At Atali Ganga you’ll find just 22 luxurious cottages scattered across a forest-filled mountain, with breathtaking views of the Himalayan Valley.
Atali Ganga is India’s first ‘activotel’, which means it’s an activity-based retreat with plenty of adventures on offer.
Enjoy front-row vistas of the sacred river of Ganges from the hotel’s White Water Café, relax in the alfresco-style pool with a drink in hand and experience total relaxation at Aum Spa. It’s of little surprise the hotel has won multiple awards, including a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence and a spot in Condé Nast Traveller’s Hot List of 50 Best Hotels in the World.
While this tranquil retreat is ideal for nature lovers and yogis, it’s also perfect for those who live for thrilling adventures. The hotel offers a range of exciting activities like kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting and a unique high ropes course. This is your gateway to the great outdoors.
Your Cottage – A hillside retreat with awe-inspiring views
Welcome to your Independent Cottage, a private sanctuary nestled in the forested mountainside and overlooking the divine Ganges River. Every cottage comes with an outdoor patio where you can enjoy quiet mornings or evenings in total solitude. Don’t think that because the cottage sits in the midst of nature you won’t find any luxury amenities. Relax in your charming abode with contemporary comforts such as air conditioning (although you’ll prefer the fresh mountain air), a separate bathroom, tea/coffee-making facilities, and more. Please note that the cottage does not have a TV or minibar.
The All-Inclusive Food – Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner plus morning and evening tea and campfire snacks
What’s a morning without a hearty breakfast? Power up with a range of Indian and Continental dishes such as chole bhature, puri aloo, vada pav, parathas, idli-sambar, baked beans, eggs, and more, served with fresh fruit juices, tea, coffee, or lassi.
Continue your feast by indulging in delicious dishes for lunch. What can you expect? Just about everything from palak paneer to noodles to chicken biryani to egg fried rice and more. Of course, there’ll be decadent desserts like biscuit pudding, peach crumble cake, kheer…
Keep the momentum going with an equally delicious dinner. End the day with fresh salads, mutton rogan josh, dum aloo Kashmiri, Garhwali dal, kadhai paneer, and more. There’s also pasta, grilled aubergines, and lasagne.
Plus, tuck into daily morning and evening tea or coffee served with tasty cookies. For a true mountain experience, enjoy daily campfire evenings with lip-smacking snacks (two snacks only) such as paneer tikka, Asian chicken wings, rosemary chicken tikka, falafel, and fried fish fingers.
See & Do – Get an adrenaline rush with exciting adventurous activities or explore your spiritual side
Included in your package are two scheduled activities per day with shared transfers.
Get a serious adrenaline rush with river rafting in the frothing river of Ganges. For a more relaxed experience, try your hand at kayaking and let the river take you on its own journey. Learn how to climb walls with the wall-climbing activity or breathe in some fresh mountain air on your guided hikes with beguiling Himalayan views. Or test your limits with ‘The Ultimate Atali’ activity which demands you to hike, bike, and paddle!
If you would like to take it easy, head on an exploration tour to Rishikesh. Filled with temples, this holy town promises peace and nirvana. Obtain the blessings of Lord Shiva at the colourful Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, just an hour’s drive from the hotel. Not to be missed are the famous hanging bridges, Laxman and Ram Jhula, which offer unique views of the town and its many riverside temples. Or explore The Beatles Ashram, a meditation centre which gained international fame and recognition when The Beatles visited in the late 1960s.
- Inclusions valid for two adults (one child aged five years and under stays free with all inclusions except activities)
- All-inclusive meals: daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner plus daily morning and evening tea/coffee and cookies and daily campfire evenings with snacks (two snacks)
- Two scheduled activities per adult, per day with shared transfers (choose from river rafting, kayaking, wall climbing, guided hikes, bike course, hike and bike and ‘The Ultimate Atali’ (hike, bike, and paddle)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Check-in: 12pm / Checkout: 10am
- Hideaway bed for one child
- Himalayan Valley views
- Yoga mat
- The government may applying ‘Tourism Fee’.
- Any charges for early check-in & late check-out imposed by Authority.
- Airfare/ Visa
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks.
- Tips and porter charges or any other expense.
- Travel Insurance / Premium.
- Any items or services not specified in the cost inclusions and in the itinerary.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any kind of technical faults.
- Check-In time: 15:00 Hrs.
- Checkout time: 12:00 Hrs. (noon)
- Early Check-In and late departures requests are chargeable and subject to availability.
- Infant: 00 – 03 years of age, Child: 04 – 11 years of age
- Infant: Baby cot will be provided free of charge.
- Child: Accommodation and breakfast are free of charge for up to one child.
- A tourism fee is to be paid directly at the hotel if applicable.